Grills Mahi Marinade & Glaze
Use also with cobia, wahoo, grouper, trigger or other mild, white fish.
- Filets should be 3/4” to 1” thick. (Thin filets if necessary.)
- Marinate fillets in Part A for 15-45 minutes. (Marinade begins to “cut in” to fillet.)
- Clean grill well and apply vegetable oil to the grate. Preheat on high temp. (Hotter the better.)
- Place filets directly on grill. See Part B.
- Apply liberally to pre-marinated filet while grilling.
- Turn over and repeat.
- Use flame-ups to char as desired.
Out of stock